In the United States, there are roughly 47.8 million people who are age 65 and over, and that number continues to grow. As healthcare advances and we learn more about our physical and mental health, more people are finding themselves living longer lives.
As each of us approaches our “Golden Years,” we have questions. Why and how do we age? What changes can I expect as I get older? And, what can I do now to make sure that my senior years are spent in good health and happiness? MCM invited many local experts and professionals to address a variety of issues – from disease science and treatments, mental and physical health, to senior finance and holistic well-being.
Enjoy the Senior Health issue of My City Wellness!
- Redefining “Normal” with Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Diet and the Aging Body
- Eating for Life
- Technological Trends in Medicine Benefit Seniors
- Hurley Helps Seniors Get Stroke Savvy
- No Matter your Age, It’s Time to See the Doctor
- Smooth Criminals
- Navigating Medicare
- An Early Warning Sense of Smell and Dementia
- Only the Lonely