There is nothing more comforting than a bowl of creamy macaroni and cheese. Try this easy and delicious crock pot recipe from delish.com.
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 (12-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
- Combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder, and paprika in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, 2 to 3 hours, checking after 2 hours, then every 20 minutes after.
- Garnish with chives before serving, if using.