Put on your Plaid for Plaidurday this Friday! Started by a young gentleman in Lansing after facing harsh ridicule due to his consistently-worn plaid attire, Plaidurday is an amazing world-wide celebration of Plaid. It may be the greatest holiday that ever existed. Join the most wonderful people in the world – wearers of plaid. It doesn’t matter what you have, if its plaid put it on.
According to the plaidurday.com, here are some celebration ideas.
10 WAYS TO CELEBRATE PLAIDURDAY
- Take a photo in your plaid and share with #plaidurday so we can see all your beautiful faces
- Give a high five to others wearing plaid
- See someone wearing polka dots? Encourage them to try some plaid
- Help others in need by donating clothes to shelters and second hand shops
- Give lots of compliments. They’ll see your plaid and think, “Gosh, people who wear plaid are really nice!”
- Bake plaid cookies, cakes, and other tasty treats
- Make plaid crafts, Plaidurday cards, and let your creativity shine
- Give the gift of plaid to friends and family
- Organize a staff or classroom photo
- Look good, feel good, and spread some cheer, because we’re all connected by a common thread
Join in this Friday and have a happy Plaidurday!