Are you ready to watch some football? Sunday is Game Day and the snacks are ready. The table is filled with an assortment of food — wings, pizza, munchies and dips. One of my favorites dips to serve is Spinach Artichoke Dip, and I love making it using this recipe from delish.com.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded white cheddar, plus more for topping
- 1/2 c. shredded Gruyère
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1/2 t. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until fully combined and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking dish and smooth top with a spatula. Top with more shredded white cheddar.
Bake until bubbly and slightly golden, 30 minutes. If you’d like the dip to develop a more golden top, broil on high for 2 minutes.
Serve with baguette or tortilla chips, for dipping.