Are you ready for some football? Whether you are tailgating at your favorite college game or watching the Detroit Lions on a Sunday afternoon, you will enjoy this recipe given to My City Magazine by Spartan fan, Nancy Vance. She and her husband, Mike, have been tailgating with their family for many years. Nancy created this simple and easy family favorite. Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked & shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ingredients and pour into a pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled blue cheese. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.