Have questions about distance learning over the summer? Do you want to give your student a head start going into the next school year? The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Summer School Programming webinar tomorrow, June 3, from 3-4pm. The webinar will focus on the importance of summer school in supporting student success. The academic, enrichment and social emotional curriculum will be discussed along with great hands-on learning opportunities through the distance-learning platform. The panel includes:
- Anita Stewart – Interim Superintendent of Flint Community Schools
- Dr. Kimberly Leverette – Executive Director of Training & Education
- Tari jones – Program Director of YouthQuest
- Delynn Smith – Curriculum Development Specialist
- Stephanie Elder – Curriculum Development Specialist
Please visit http://member.flintandgenesee.org/events/details/supportflintgenesee-webinar-series-summer-school-programming-highlights-11565 at 3pm on June 3 and click on the Facebook Live or YouTube Live links to join.